analysis and design package for reinforced and post-tensioned concrete structural systems has been written and developed by practising structural
engineers as an everyday design tool. It is comprehensive in its treatment
of the analysis and design of structural concrete.
* RAPT allows optimization of a prestressed concrete
solution with the ability to investigate a number of possible
configurations to a high degree of accuracy very
Official realease of RAPT version 126.96.36.199 available for download from downloads page. See Upgrade Notes for details. Including
- A complete rewrite of the method for calculation of deflections from section curvatures to remove the inconsistencies in the older versions. This should remove previous inconsistencies in results which showed as discontinuities or kinks in the deflected shape near support locations. This has also fixed the previous inconsistency with deflections for cases with significant support settlement. The new method is described in the Theory section of the Help, T 7.7.1.
- Addition of a Linear Shrinkage profile in Design Data - Deflections for the calculation of deflections for members where the concrete shrinkage is different at the top and bottom surfaces, eg with Metal Decking.
- In previous versions, in the long-term section analysis of sections, creep was modelled in the section analysis but the shrinkage effect was added as an extra curvature. To allow for the variable shrinkage in the Linear Shrinkage model mentioned above, the effects of both creep and shrinkage are now modelled in the section analysis to determine the long-term curvature of the section under permanent loads.
Previous Releases included
- Latest version of AS3600-2018.
- Full compatibility with Windows 10.
- Design using Fielders KingFlor Metal Decking added. Also designs for Metal Decking to Eurocode.
- Generation of DXF drawing for tendon profiles added
- Design for carbon Fibre strengthening added
- Automatic generation of Moving Load envelopes added.
- Automatic Pattern Loading for Deflections added.
- Partial patterning of live loads for ultimate shear strength analysis added.
- Indian Concrete Design Codes, IS456 & IS1343 included in latest release as a beta release while external checking is done.
- Hong Kong CP2004 design code included in latest release.
- Column Design program now included in the latest release.
RAPT release version 188.8.131.52 available for download
for current users.
This version should only be downloaded and installed by users on maintenance
contracts or who have upgraded within the last 12 months. Those users whose
upgrade is more than 12 months old will have to purchase a new upgrade
to use this version. If you are unsure of your status please contact us at
Dongle drivers compatible with Windows Vista and Windows 7/8/10 are now available from the downloads